The Larches




The Larches stood for some three hundred yaers on the east side of Milestone Green. The house was demolished in 1908 and the Picturedrone opened on the site in 1911. Its successor cinema, the Odeon, was replaced in the 1960's by the present office block known as Parkway House. Part of the garden wall of the Larches survives in Richmond Park Road and can best be seen at the end of Larches Aveune